Marathon Guidelines for the Trinidad and Tobago International Marathon 2018
||Sunday, 27th January 2019
||Walk: 3:30 am | Run: 5:00 am
||Saint Mary’s Junction, Freeport
||White Hall, Queen’s Park Savannah, Port-of-Spain
||18th Jul, 2018 to 31st Oct, 2018 (Early Bird):
$45 USD ($315 TTD)—T&T Nationals *
1st Nov, 2018 to 14th Jan, 2019:
$50 USD ($350 TTD)—T&T Nationals *
Medals for all finishers; Tee shirts for all marathon entrants.
Collection of Race Packages on Friday 18 and Saturday 19 January 2019.
* Estimated rate of $7 TTD to $1 USD
Marathon Course Detail
- Starting on the Southern Main Road (SMR) at St Mary’s Junction in Freeport and proceeding northwards on the SMR toward the Mid Centre Mall in Chaguanas;
- Turning east (right) at the traffic lights at Busy Corner into Montrose, and proceeding along the SMR through Enterprise, Cunupia, Warrenville, Caroni;
- Crossing the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway at Kay Donna and proceeding north, to the Curepe and Eastern Main Road junction;
- Then west on the Eastern Main Road all the way through St Joseph, San Juan, Morvant Junction, Laventille into South Quay, Port of Spain;
- From South Quay onto Wrightson Road pass the Central bank and Cruise Ship Complex, Crowne Plaza, turning right at the TTEC/Colville Street traffic lights;
- Turning right at Colville Street going toward Ariapita Ave. westward to Murray St. where the runners make a clockwise turn at Adam Smith Square and proceed eastward back to Colville St. where the runners turn left going northward, crossing Tragarete Rd. onto Cipriani Blvd;
- Proceed onto Queens Park Savannah (QPS), cross to right side proceed onto the Savannah to Queen’s Royal College roundabout within the cones. Keeping to the right and proceeding northward up the “Whitehall Stretch” to the finish line.